Lionel Messi announced his decision to stay at Barcelona | Barcelona Happiness

Lionel Messi finished extraordinary theory about his future on Friday by saying he will stay with Barcelona for one more year - yet simply because he would not like to enter a court fight with the club about his agreement.

Lionel Messi announced his decision to stay at Barcelona | Barcelona Happiness

The Argentine six-times world player of the year had told the club a month ago that he needed to leave, demanding a statement in his agreement permitted him to do as such on free exchange.
Barcelona, supported by La Liga, has demanded that a 700 million euros ($824 million) discharge statement would need to be paid.

"I was unsettled and I needed to leave. I have not been permitted this at all and I will remain at the club so as not to get into a lawful question. The administration of the club drove by Bartomeu is a fiasco," Messi told site Goal.com.

"There was another way and it was to go to preliminary," he included. "I could never go to court against Barca on the grounds that the club I love, which gave me everything since I showed up. It is a mind-blowing club, I have made my life here.

"Barca gave me everything and I gave it everything. I thought and was certain that I was allowed to leave.

The president consistently said that toward the finish of the period I could choose if I stayed or not. Presently they stick to the way that I didn't state it before June 10, when incidentally, on June 10 we were going after La Liga in this terrible COVID and this malady adjusted all the season."

The Argentine, 33, included: "When I conveyed my desire to leave to my significant other and youngsters, it was a merciless dramatization.

you can read more by clicking here


The entire family started crying, my kids would not like to leave Barcelona, nor did they need to change schools."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.